- WA2 Theme: Copy it into the Themes directory in your WA2 folder (\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance or \Program Files\Wisbar Advance), then change it at settings. NOTE: to get the right look of the skin, it is highly recommended to use the following button config/order, from left to right: Start Menu - Window Title - Custom 1 - Notification - Connection - Volume - Clock - Menu - Close - Battery - Signal Strength, if you are using a PE device.
- GSPlayer skin: Copy it anywhere on your device, than open GSPlayer, go to Tool -> Options, Skin tab, Browse, and find it where you put it. NOTE: Please turn off peak meters if you have those on, because they mess up the skin.
Copyright and Credits
- Original MSStyle "Azure" ([link]
) created by Bant ([link]
) and Gigatexel ([link]
- Original Winamp skin "Azure" ([link]
) created by KoL ([link]
- Original wallpaper "B-E-A-UTIFUL" ([link]
) created by Capital18 ([link]
- Original wallpaper "River Mist" ([link]
) created by v3ct0r ([link]
- Preview image by Darius Wey ([link]
- Make sure you are using the latest Wisbar Advance2 ([link]
) and GSPlayer ([link]